A quick sail in the afternoon? With an assembly time of just 12 minutes, that’s no problem. And of course no tools are needed. You can also rig the mast while afloat. That’s essential for touring and trekking.
You’ll get everything that standard with the XCAT BASIC (2 Hulls, 2 Crossbars and Trampoline), plus the Sailing Kit:
- Very simple Genoa sheet system with Barber hauler for optimum sail trim
- Sail batten tensioner – Tensioning with less effort
- Genoa sheet connection – Easy without knots
- Automatic counter-steering
- Rudder with grounding protection is simply slotted in and secured in place
- Dyneema shrouds – As strong as a steel cable but as flexible and soft as a cord
- Bowsprit with high-strength carbon tube for the toughest conditions
- XCAT Sail with optimised air flow
- No risk of the luff snagging on the mast
- Safety first – The sail always slides down easily, in case you ever need to do it quickly
XCAT Basic, Genoa: 3.2 m² (35 ft²), Main sail: 5.2 m² (56 ft2), sailbag, carbon fiber mast, bowsprite with maststep, steering rudder, unit with headsail sheets – cleat block and shroud attachment Port/SB, wind vane, mainsheet, mooring line, velcro strap 25 x 300 mm (1″ x 12″).